Websites to Find Jobs in Your Area
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission is seeking individuals who enjoy working in the government and public service industry. We provide a work environment where our staff share a passion and commitment to improving the quality of life in our region. For more information about Careers with the Southern Georgia Regional Commission, click here.
- LinkedIn is the professional version of social media outlets like Facebook. You have your own personal profile where you can list experience, accomplishments, recommendations, and skills. Users have the ability to network and connect with other professionals in and outside of their field of interest. Users can also follow professionals in bigger industries to keep up with what is going on in the industry. To get started on LinkedIn click here.
- Indeed is a great source for job seekers and employers. The positions available on Indeed include contract positions, work-at-home jobs, summer jobs, and even volunteer work. Indeed allows job seekers and employers to connect at the disposal of the employers. Employers have the opportunity to select how detailed and/ or non detailed their application can become. Employers can include assessments as well as specific directions for applying in the descriptions of the job. To try out Indeed, click here.
- Glassdoor is built on transparency in the workplace. Present and past employees have the opportunity to review their experience with a company to provide job seekers with a real review with real experiences listed. Job seekers are well informed about the companies they are looking to work for. Employers also turn to Glassdoor for recruitment help. To learn more, visit Glassdoor here.
- ZipRecruiter is an online employment agency. ZipRecruiter works to connect candidates with companies that match what they are looking for. ZipRecuriter connects job seekers with small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Look for your next job on ZipRecruiter by clicking here.
WorkSource Georgia Portal
- The Technical College System of Georgia’s Office of Workforce Development now serves as Georgia’s labor exchange system through the WorkSource Georgia Portal. The portal offers a list of services for Job Seekers and Employers utilizing a set of employment tools. Job Seekers can Find a Job, Create a Resume, search for Career Information, and find Education and Training resources. Employers can Find a Candidate, Post a Job Opening, Obtain Labor Market Information, and obtain Recruitment Assistance. To start your search, click here.