Schedule A Trip for ANY Purpose
Available to the general public in participating regional counties:
Ben Hill, Berrien,
- Offered to all citizens on a demand/response basis
- Requires 24 hour notification to schedule a ride
- Transportation within local county and into neighboring counties throughout region
- Public transit hours of operation are 7:30 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday)
Plan a Trip:
Just answer two questions to determine which South Georgia Transit Service best meets your needs.
Are you a Medicaid client that needs transportation to a medical appointment?
Changes in weather conditions may impact the safe transportation of clients with the Department of Human Services Coordinated Transportation Program. In the event of inclement weather when public schools are in session, cancellations of transportation services will be consistent with school closings. If the Governor declares a State of Emergency, cancellations of transportation services will be consistent with the areas included in the declaration. Please be sure to follow the SGRC’s Facebook page for updated information on site closures and transportation cancellations.
If You Need A Ride
• Medicaid beneficiaries- call LogistiCare at 1-888-224-7985
• Clients of the Division of Family and Child Services - call your local office
• Believe you qualify for Area Agency on Aging services - call 1-888-732-4464
• Would like to schedule a trip on Public Transportation - call your local provider
• Have questions regarding transportation - call the SGRC at 229-333-5277
• SGRC/VLMPO Valdosta Urbanized Area Transit Implementation Final Report