Regional Plan Update
• Click here to download the 2018 Adopted Regional Plan
• 2016 Regional Work Program Annual Update
• 2015 Regional Work Program Annual Update
• 2013 Regional Plan / Regional Agenda (adopted April 25, 2013)
• 2011 Regionally Important Resources Plan
Regional Hearing For The Regional Plan Annual Implementation Report
August 11, 2020
The Southern Georgia Regional Commission (SGRC) announces a regional hearing for the annual implementation report on the 18-county regional plan. The purpose of the regional hearing is to inform interested parties about the contents of the report and the process by which it will be adopted.
The regional hearing will take place at 11:00 a.m. on August 27, 2020 via conference call. For telephone access, call (510) 338-9438; when prompted for a meeting number, dial 142 234 0865 and enter meeting password, 1725
A draft of the report is available here. Click here to download.
Please contact Elizabeth Backe, AICP SGRC Planning Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.